Monday, January 14, 2008

Where is Fall anyways - it's October??

October was beautiful with clear warm days and wondering if it would ever get cold. Perdido Kids Park was built by volunteers out near Perdido Key and one of the military bases.

As you can see, it is awesome! It's all wood and there is a smaller playground for the younger children even though they love to run around on the big kid playground too.

Jamila is not too sure about many of the walkways and tunnels.

But she will check them out a little.

One of her favorite activities is the swing where she gleefully says "WEEEE!" and giggles her heart out.

And the chimes are fun too because they make lots of noise.

What a day, it's time to go home!

Thinking or meditating?

My favorite activity is to read books. And mama has made a book bin for me so I can look for the books there.

Finally, Googlie Zoo, just what I needed.

Quack, quack I said when I saw myself in the mirror. Halloween was fun! We went to the Library for a story and got the black balloon and a used book. A perfect Halloween.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi its Pat and Sine and we found your site! Good bye.