Monday, January 14, 2008

November, not cold yet.....

so we had a lovely time at the annual Greek Festival hosted in the Greek Orthodox Church parking lot.

The entrance to the church but we were outside, as you can see in the next pictures.
The boys dance and...

The girls dance and Jamila really wanted to dance with them. Before the formal performances, there was Greek music and everyone could go dance freely. That was Jamila's favorite part and she put up a big fit when I took her away from the performances. Whew! That was hard work because she loves to dance.

But we got to our table and ate some food and clapped along with the music. Jamila is trying to clap to the rhthym.

And now to inspect my cheerios one by one in my Papa's hand.

Sometimes we go for a walk along this finger of the gulf that goes inland. There are many different type of birds each time we take a walk. We can truly understand the migration of birds living in this area.

Any walk or outing is a time for investigation for Jamila. She especially loves nature and animals.

There are many interesting sticks, dirt and grass here.

Now some pictures of Jamila's busIness.

The best way to wear the boas is to wear them all at once. And I know this thing Papa uses must be interesting but how does it work.

Some days it is cold enough to wrap up in a blanket while watching Elmo or Diego. GO DIEGO GO!

Please get me out of this seat. Auntie Sarah I love my sweater with the bunny buttons. Thank you!!!

Ok, mama puts things in and takes things out so it is time for me to help her and make some noise too.

Jamila's first piece of artwork with fingerpaints and a big brush. She did not like the way the paint felt on her fingers so we used a brush. And she had fun!

Papa is the best toy. He lets me play on him.

Mr. Cool!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you like it.