Wednesday, July 26, 2006

21 days old or 3 weeks...

Here is Jamila after a diaper change.


We were hanging out on the bed nursing and making faces at each other. She also has a great time listening to interesting sounds like the rattle that has a squeeky sound and a paper sound. She stops sucking on her pacifier to try to figure out what is happening then she goes back to sucking after a moment or so. She gets this look on her face and in her eye that something is going on and all must be well so I will go back to my pacifier.















Papa and Jamila out for one of our walks to Lake Michigan. Dominick says this is so Jamila can see the world and so God can really see us in the outdoors.
















Hanging out with Papa on his legs.










Uncle Aziz, a friend of Dominick's from Tanzania who now lives in the States.

11 comments:

soojin9 said...

O my goodness! She is SOOO cute. She also looks much older than 3 weeks!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you guys act like you've been doing this parenting thing forever! Jamila is so gorgeous, I'm sad I didn't get to meet her :( BUT! I know I'll see you guys sometime soon. :) Good luck in Florida!!!

a said...

Beautiful baby, congratulations to you both.

With love,
Peter

Ps. The photograph of the aspen is from a recent visit to Utah.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Your daughter is beautiful. Good luck in Florida- if I don't see you before you leave. Keep posting pictures. I'll try my best to get something online for when our baby is born at the end of November. Love to the three of you.

Anonymous said...

I love all the pics!! Jamila is such a geourgous girl! I wish I could be there and squeeze her cheeks:)

Have a safe trip and we will definately visit. we miss y'all. enjoy the sunny state~~~!! Arjana

Marco said...

girlfriend she is looking....HEALTHY!! KEEP IT UP!

Marco said...

Girlfriend! she is looking FAB! Keep it up.

~Frooghi's~ said...

aawww she is so beautiful, and i agree, looks much older than three weeks! :) she must just be growing fast with lots of good loving from mom and dad :)

Sofia said...

Wow! CONGRAULATIONS YOU GUYS!!! She is absolutely precious :) The fun and happiness have just begun! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Elin, sorry to use this means, but... you know Leila Breton?? Is there any way i can get ahold of her? I am a old old friend of her and the family.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site.I used information from that site its great.
Alu felgen 14 ford focus prozac .wav Ultram online description chemistry ingredients tramadol Sauna velt form Navy blue maternity dresses Tempur-pedic style mattresses memory foam mattress pad reviews Hummer dealership architect Canada+zocor Streetrod models Antidepressants what do not cause weight gain Ncaa football 07 ps2 http://www.readyheadphone.info/Thermopedicmattresses.html Guardian awnings Before after neck liposuction