Sunday, August 17, 2008

Jammin' Jamila's 2nd Birthday, July 5......
Jamila was a princess for the day.

These are homemade carrot cake cupcakes known as "cuppy cakes" or "puppy cakes".

Jamila had a party at her friend Carmel's house and they had a ball sprinkler.
Run away from the water, stand in the water, run to the water....

Be silly in the water.
Yell out in the water.


In action!

Now it is time for the cuppy cakes!!!! Yeah! I am not sure about the fire though, please help me blow out the candles.
The fire is out!
Let's eat up.
Now open some presents from my friends...with a little help.

My favorite present is the flashing wand.


The parents haning out.
Auntie Esther hugging me and Devin is posing for the camera.


More help with the presents. My friends are so helpful - thank you.

Now presents at home from my grandpa Bill and grandma Nancy and mama and papa. What do I do with all of these?
This makes a nice crown and I love the big hammer.

Hi there!
Playing with my new Diego and tractor set - save the worthog. And trying out my new outfit from the grandparents.
I just love this hammer!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Happy *very belated* Birthday, Jamila! I love these photos, Elin! How are you, Dominic, and beautiful Jamila? We miss you! I miss you!

Unknown said...

the ball sprinkler play was nice .i had played it oncePROPERTY FOR SALE IN THRISSUR